Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
The ICT department is responsible for maintaining the existing systems and ICT services in addition to developing improvements to these systems. Aiming to benefit both patients and staff in the key areas of service desk, systems, infrastructure and project management.
- CAPAS (Patient Administration System)
- Laboratory Information System
- Pharmacy System
- Finance System
- General Departmental Systems
- Hospital Web-site
- File Sharing
- Print Sharing
- Internet Access
Primary support is provided via a helpdesk system which facilitates the resolution of faults.
Useful contact details
- Director of ICT – Nick Oakley
- email: Nick.Oakley@rveeh.ie
- tel: +353 (0)1 7088553