- Please refrain from visiting during doctors’ rounds and mealtimes. Only two visitors should visit at any time.
- Visitors are requested not to visit if they are suffering from colds, flu or other infections.
- Visitors are requested to check with the nurse in charge before bringing food into the hospital
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult. Parents/guardians of children in hospital may visit at any time.
- Visiting policy on display in in-patient ward area.
- In line with current legislation, smoking is prohibited in all areas of The Royal Victoria Eye and Ear Hospital. Quit smoking leaflets are available at all information points throughout the hospital.You may wish to bring Nicotine patches or gum to help you while staying with us. If you must have a cigarette, please inform staff any time you are leaving your ward.