- Television sets are located in all of the wards and in all the ward waiting rooms.
- Patient information points where you can access information are in all waiting rooms. A number of our leaflets are available here.
- Use of personal battery equipment with earphones is pemitted.
- Mobile phones are permitted in the in ward areas. They are not permitted in clinical exammination areas where they may interfere with equipment. Please do not use your mobile in areas where signage is in place in relation to mobile phones. We also request that you turn them off during doctors’ ward rounds and duringtreatment.
- A post box is located on the ground floor.
- The hospital phone number is 01 664 4600. There is also a coin operated public telephone on the ground floor for use by patients and relatives.