For the comfort and well being of patients the following visiting hours apply:
18:00 – 19:30 – Daily
Special visiting arrangements:
In order to provide support for patients and to facilitate visitors who are unable to visit during the scheduled visiting times, special arrangments may be made with individual wards. Any special arrangements will be at the sole discretion of ward/hospital management.
Visiting arrangements for relatives of children:
Parents/Guardians of children in the hospital may visit at any time.
- Visiting restrictions may be imposed due to operational considerations or at the discretion of the ward manager.
- Visitors are requested not to visit if they are suffering from colds, flu or other infections.
- Visitors are requested to check with the nurse in charge before bringing food into the hospital.
- Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult when visiting.
- Only two visitors are permitted to visit a patient at any one time.