The Photographic Department is primarily a photographic record of patient’s RETINAS (back of the eye) or CORNEAS (front of the eye) or EAR and NOSE external records.
The Department is located in the basement corridor close to the Eye Outpatient Department.
Monday to Friday, 09:30 to 17:00 (lunch 13:00 to 13:30), closed Friday afternoon
01 634 3613
Services available in the Photographic Department
- Fluorescein & ICG Angiography
- Colour & AutoFluorese Retina Photography
- Corneal Photography
- Specular Microscopy (cell count of cornea)
- OCT (optical coherence tomography) for retina scans
- Facial or external photography for ENT.
- Wide Field Retina Photography (180° angle)