- In the interests of the health and safety of our patients, staff and visitors, and in line with National Guidelines visiting is currently restricted in the RVEEH
- Hospital staff will facilitate visiting in pre-arranged circumstances only. We aim to facilitate visits for all patients, in as much as the hospital has the capacity to provide safe and fair visiting.
Any visitors who have permission to visit should adhere to the following infection control guidelines:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before arriving at the hospital
- Use the hand hygiene gels at the entrance to the hospital and throughout the hospital
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough and sneeze and put used tissues into a bin
- Wash your hands thoroughly before leaving the hospital